Bookings are open and recommended from 1 October to 30 April each year.
Please note that you are requesting a booking only. We will be in contact with you shortly in regard to your request.
Booking terms and conditions
Check-in from 11am onwards, check out strictly by 11am
- Parks Pass and camping fees must be paid on arrival, either at the Fortescue Bay site office (open 10am-4pm daily during peak season), or self-registration (cash only). Compliance checks are undertaken daily.
- When arriving outside of office hours, please proceed to the self-registration kiosk and complete cash payment using the envelopes provided. No change can be given.
- If you set up camp on the wrong site, you will be required to pack up and move.
- You can only reserve one site. To reserve multiple sites please leave a note in the comments box. We require a set of contact details for each site. This can be done by submitting multiple forms, or emailing Fortescue.Bay@parks.tas.gov.au
- Fortescue Bay campsites can only be booked 6 months in advance from the 1st day of the month and are booked on a ‘first-in first-served’ basis.
- All cancellations and booking changes must be sent via email to Fortescue.Bay@parks.tas.gov.au
- Site numbers are allocated upon arrival. If you have site considerations, please provide detail in comments
- The maximum stay at Fortescue Bay is 28 days.