The Toll House as it stands today
The Toll House at New Norfolk was built in 1841. It was constructed in conjunction with the first bridge built across the Derwent River and, whilst the bridge has been replaced, the original toll house remains.
The Toll House is now an arts and crafts centre and is open from 10am until 4pm daily. More information can be found at http://www.newnorfolk.org/~tollhouse
or by phoning (03) 6261 2843.