Respect reserve users
- Keep to the left and be cautious at corners, blind spots, and when approaching other users.
- Slow your speed when passing, and make sure other users are aware of you.
- Pedestrians have right of way over mountain bikers.
- Dogs must be under control at all times and not disturb other users.
Minimise environmental impacts
- Take all litter with you.
- Keep wildlife wild. Observe wildlife from a distance.
- Leave rocks, plants and other natural objects as you find them.
- Respect Aboriginal and other sites of cultural significance.
- Ensure footwear and bikes are clean before you enter the reserve to avoid the spread of Phytophthora and other soil-borne diseases and weeds.
Stay on designated tracks on durable surfaces
- Do not widen tracks and avoid riding muddy tracks.
- Please comply with all signage.
- Know the reserve boundaries – stay off private land.
Take responsibility for your own safety
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Let someone know where you are going.
- Dress appropriately and carry appropriate safety gear for your activity.
- Carry a mobile phone.
- Know your ability.